Monday, January 16, 2012

Dream Job

1)      I feel that no matter what you do you should always be passionate about your job. Most people go to school for a while to become what they have always dreamed to do. When I was a kid I wanted to work in a dental office putting on braces until I heard about some of the side effects you could develop over time. Then I started to think about what if I get tired of scraping plaque off peoples teeth or maybe might back will get sore then I won’t be able to travel a far distance without having pain. Adults don’t seem to like there jobs very much, my dad comes home after work with the same answer everyday…work was ok. He always tells me he likes his job and the people he works with but the money isn’t that great, but he also got offered a job by Dawson creek which is very far away from here. I always thought jobs should be something your passionate about or just enjoy doing everyday. I find it absolutely necessary to be passionate about your career.
2)      In the future I have dreams of becoming a nurse, I think it would be fun to break peoples arms back into place stitch people up and to main just help people in need. Every time I see a ambulance pass by I always wonder what happened? And the hospital is a good place to get started to deal with all that kind of stuff. I’m not to sure how my academic record is going to effect my dreams. Having a low academic record is often what people face when wanting to do something they love. But not matter what I end up doing in life I will make the best of things and have with great life. J

No comments:

Post a Comment